BUYING A GUN ONLINE / BUYING A FIREARM ONLINE; THE ORDER PROCESS EXPLAINED:
Find the gun you want to buy at our online store and add it to your shopping cart and then proceed to checkout.
During checkout under section ‘1':
'Select your shipping preference:’ You have two options:
Either choose, ‘Ship this order’ to have the gun shipped to your FFL dealer. A window will pop-up and you will enter your FFL transfer dealer's information. We cannot ship a gun directly to you. We must ship to your chosen local FFL dealer. You must have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their FFL before we can ship your gun.
Or choose, ‘In-store Pickup’ if you reside in Michigan and want to pick it up in-person at our store.
During checkout under section ‘2':
Enter your personal contact information.
During checkout under section ‘3':
Enter your payment information and agree to our terms and conditions.
Then click on 'Place Your Order'.
You will receive a confirmation receipt (it will be emailed to you as well) if the transaction was successful.
If you are picking the gun up locally, in Lansing, we will let you know when your order is ready to be picked up and arrange a time to process the transfer. You then come to our store and fill out the transfer paperwork, we run a NICS background check, if they give us the OK to proceed you take your new gun home with you.
If the gun is shipping to your local dealer, they will contact you once it arrives. Once they let you know it has arrived and it's ready to be transferred, you go to their shop (per their instructions) and process the transfer aka pick up your firearm (at this point it's as if you purchased the gun at their store).
How to arrange a Firearm shipment and transfer:
1) Find a licensed FFL transfer dealer in your area. Ask around or you can click HERE for an FFL firearm dealer search site to find an FFL.
2) Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Red Circle Tactical. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee.
3) If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer for you) .
4) Provide your firearms dealer with our mailing address or email address so they can send a copy of their FFL to us.
5) Please be sure to contact us and let us know these details.
6) Remember to treat your local dealer with respect as they are doing this as a favor to you and are not required to do so. Don't forget to thank them when you pick up your gun.
7) Speed Up Your Order: Always include your name and order number on any correspondence you and/or your licensed dealer send us.
8) Let your FFL dealer know we will automatically include a copy of our FFL with your shipment.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE You must inspect the firearm purchase to be sure it is the item you ordered. If there are any concerns, do not let the dealer transfer it to you. Ask them to wait and you should contact us right away (call or email). Once it is transferred to you, it is then considered a used firearm and we cannot exchange it for the correct item.
Accessories, ammunition (ammo), hunting gear, optics, gun sights, gun parts, black powder rifles (most), reloading supplies, and similar items can be purchased online and shipped directly to you. No licensed dealer required (some local laws do prohibit this so be sure to check).
As you can see it's quite simple and legal to buy a rifle or gun online and have it shipped to a licensed firearms dealer in your state. This includes firearms such as handguns, rifles, shotguns and etc.
Shopping online is a great way to score one of the many deals on guns for sale. Often guns on sale just may be in another state and you may have no other option to obtain them and an online buy is the only way that to get the deal.